Mindful Eating: how to prepare yourself mentally for weight loss
All you need to do is take that first step – and you won’t even need to leave home…
Mindful Eating Webinar:
- 7 simple strategies to successful weight loss
- A live, online seminar showing you an alternative approach to weight loss
Ask yourself a simple question (and give yourself an honest answer)
- Do you eat because you’re hungry?
- Or because you’re bored? Stressed? Angry? Lonely?
The Mindful Eating Webinar will encourage you to take a different approach to your weight loss, looking at emotional eating and why our everyday lives make us eat when we’re not hungry.
Mindful Eating Webinar Topics
- The health risks of being overweight – thought-provoking statistics
- Introduction to Mindful Eating
- Mindless eating – an experiment
- Emotional relationships with food (emotional hunger)
- Does your weight have an emotional control over you?
- Strategies to help you make changes
- Setting realistic and achievable goals
- Introducing Metabolic Balance – the plan that works
At the end of the 60 MINUTE webinar, you’ll have a better understanding of why you overeat – and what you can do to tackle it. You’ll be able to stop obsessing about calories, points, exercise – and change your mindless eating into mindful eating. It’s that simple.
With Spring around the corner, why not take the time to prepare yourself for a super new you for this summer and get yourself mentally prepared for weight loss success!
Take the first step – register your interest today and put the date in your diary
2nd June 2014
If you can’t make it on the day, don’t worry. After 2nd April the webinar will be available to view right here on the website so let us know you are interested and we'll make sure we mail you to let you know when the webinar is available to download.