Hydrate your body, plump your skin and curb your appetite with these 25 easy tricks to help you make your water more interesting!
Add one of these combinations to a jug of filtered water.
- Cardamom, star anise, and cinnamon sticks for a spicy winter drink
- Pomegranate seeds and a small amount of fresh pomegranate juice
- Lime slices, mint and a small tsp of maple syrup for a “Virgin Mojito”
- Cucumber slices for a gentle hint of flavour
- Edible lavender and 3 drops liquid lemon stevia
- Orange or Clementine sliced and gently squeezed, add strawberry slices
- Frozen raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries for a high antioxidant burst of flavour
- Fresh mint leaves and a splash of fresh nectarine or Clementine juice
- 3 drops flavoured liquid stevia, like chocolate or vanilla cream and a dash of cinnamon
- Swedish bitters (Angostura bitters) aid digestion and are a great “mocktail” when added to sparkling water
- Peppermint essential oil and a drop of liquid stevia for “Minty freshness” water
- Cayenne pepper and lemon for hot and spicy lemonade to boost the metabolism.
- Cinnamon and lemon for sweet and spicy lemonade
- Maple syrup, lime and cayenne pepper for a cleansing treat
- Ripe mango slices and a drop of liquid stevia
- Star fruit slices decorate water and add delicate flavour
- Celery stick and a slice of lemon for refreshment
- Frozen pineapple chunks, mash one chunk for added juice
- Freeze pureed berries in ice cube trays and add to water for a special effect
- Dash of vanilla and a cinnamon stick for an exotic drink
- Shredded ginger and lemon slices
- A peppermint tea bag
- Grapefruit essential oil for weight loss
- Apple cider vinegar and honey for ultimate health
- Dried goji berries for a super food treat
I’d love to hear your favourite!
Share your own water creations with me on Facebook