Natural Solutions offers Digestive Health Programmes to support your digestion and return to optimal health.
Gut health affects the entire body. Your digestive system (GI tract) serves multiple roles in your body.
Digestion and absorption
Quality of life
Take our Digestive Health Quiz to see if you would benefit from Natural Solutions personalised support programme.
Answer 'Yes' or 'No' to the following questions:
Do you have any known food sensitivities or intolerances (that you are aware of)?
Do you experience occasional constipation or urgent bowel movements?
Do you suffer from occasional heartburn or indigestion?
Do you have occasional abdominal discomfort or cramping/spasms?
Do you have occasonal poorly formed stools?
Do you experience bloating?
Do you experience occasional nausea?
Do your symptoms worsen when under stress?
Do you suffer with excessive wind or gas?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of the above, your digestion is in need of some support. Contact Natural Solutions to find out how we can help you. If you are expereincing symptoms, then your body is tying to tell you soemthing is not right - don't leave these symptoms untreated.
IBS, constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, pain and spasms, colitis, gastritis, crohn's disease, indigestion, GERD, heartburn, wind, flatulence. Natural herbal remedies and dietary support can help these problems.
Using targeted nutrition and personalised nutritional support, improvements in GI health can be achieved.
We use an approach known as the "5R GI Restoration" plan.
This involves the following:
- Remove – offending foods or substances from your diet, whilst adding in targeted nutrients to help the removal of these substances from the body. Specific herbs can provide nutritional support to help promote a healthy intestinal environment
- Replace – digestive enzymes and stomach acid through supplementation. Necessary for the effective breakdown of food, low levels of enzymes contribute to poor digestion and absorption.
- Reinoculate – reintroducing health-promoting, “friendly” bacteria to readdress the balance in the GI system – this will support GI tissues, immune function, intestinal barrier function and digestion.
- Regenerate – using metabolic foods and supplements to enhance the health of your GI mucosal lining and repair the damaged tissues
- Re-establish – the health and function of your digestive tract with lifestyle adaptations, good nutrition and diet, regular sleep and exercise.
If you are concerned about your digestive health problems, please click here and fill in your details, someone will be in touch with you soon.