(taken from www.paleodish.com)
Makes 12 muffins
- 10 eggs
- olive oil
- 240mls water
- 125g shredded chicken
- 1/3 white/yellow onion- finely chopped
- 1/2 red pepper- finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 2 cloves fresh garlic (can use either)
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- fresh ground pepper to taste (optional)
- Chop and prepare all ingredients needed and set aside.
- Crack eggs in a large bowl, add water and whisk thoroughly.
- Add spices and the chopped veggies and shredded chicken, once again, whisk thoroughly.
- Grease muffin tins with some olive oil.
- Pour mixture into muffin cups (almost all the way to the top).
- Heat oven and bake @ 350/180 for 20-25 minutes (use a toothpick/fork to check if they are done).