- 8 large handfuls of green curly kale
- ½ teaspoon Celtic sea salt OR Himalayan Crystal Salt
- (or the healthiest salt you can find that’s not table salt)
- 1- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 spring onions
- 2 large tomatoes OR a handful of baby plum tomatoes
- DRESSING: Squeeze of fresh lemon juice and black pepper
- Chop the kale up into tiny pieces (roughly 12cm square) and put into a bowl.
- Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil plus a small sprinkling of sea salt to the kale and massage well into the leaves until they are glistening and look succulent.
- Chop up 1 avocado into small pieces, add to the kale and massage in well, coating the leaves. It is fine to leave pieces of avocado sitting amongst the leaves as well.
- Chop tomatoes into small cubes and add to bowl. Feel free to add in any other raw ingredients that you may have to hand such as sliced onion, sundried tomatoes, olives or bell pepper.
- Mix all ingredients well by hand a very tactile and delicious experience! Make sure that all ingredients are spread evenly through out the bowl. Sprinkle with some fresh lemon juice and serve as is or pile high on to a plate and garnish with tomatoes.
Copyright © 2010 Karen