What could be better than sitting out in the garden, in the evening sun enjoying a delicious, healthy and home cooked meal?
Serves about 4 people and takes about 20 – 25 minutes to prepare
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Grilled chicken breast, sliced (allow 1 chicken breast per person)
- 200g fresh spinach
- Large handful chopped kale
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 handful fresh blackberries
- ½ mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup walnuts
To prepare the dressing:
- In a high-powered blender, purée the mango. Add the remaining ingredients and purée until smooth.
- To make the salad: In a bowl, combine all ingredients and toss until well mixed.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.