Midweek Metabolic Balance Meal
Here is a Phase 2 (strict adherence) salad that you can make up using a food processor in minutes!
Why not whizz this up tonight?
- ½ red cabbage
- Onion or shallots – finely chopped
- Bunch of fresh flat leaf parsley – finely chopped
- Squeeze of half a lemon (if it is on your allowed list – if not use apple cider vinegar)
- 1 apple – diced
- In a food processor, pulse the red cabbage until broken down sufficiently to form a ‘coleslaw’ type texture.
- Add the chopped onion or shallot, along with the chopped parsley and diced apple.
- Combine the ingredients together with the lemon juice – and if you are past Phase 2 then add a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Serve with fish or chicken or even add chick peas to complete your Metabolic Meal – all in one.
- Choose a fish from your list – I love smoked salmon or smoked mackerel for this recipe.
Metabolic Balance food plans provide you with a complete balance of dietary fats, proteins and carbohydrates based on your own body’s chemistry and this means that you will be providing your body with exactly the right amount of good and bad fats without damaging it.
To find out more about Metabolic Balance, please click here or call Natural Solutions on 01564 339955 for a no-obligation chat about this amazing weight management programme.