It’s getting much colder as Autumn starts, which makes it even more important that we’re filling our bodies with delicious, colourful and healthy food.
This midweek meal is perfect for those taking part in my Metabolic Balance Campaign and even if you’re not taking part it’s still a healthy and quick midweek meal. The recipe is designed for Phase 2 (strict adherence) and can be whizzed up in a food processor in minutes!
- ½ red cabbage
- Onion or shallots – finely chopped
- Bunch of fresh flat leaf parsley – finely chopped
- Squeeze of half a lemon (if it is on your allowed list – if not use apple cider vinegar)
- 1 apple – diced
- In a food processor pulse the red cabbage until broken down sufficiently to form a ‘coleslaw’ type texture.
- Add the chopped onion or shallot, along with the chopped parsley and diced apple.
- Combine the ingredients together with the lemon juice – and if you are past Phase 2 then add a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Serve with fish or chicken or even add chick peas to complete your Metabolic Meal – all in one.
- Choose a fish from your list – I love smoked salmon or smoked mackerel for this recipe.
If you are interested in working with me personally, please get in touch to see how I may be able to help you with your health and well-being goals. Click here to read about the various packages Natural Solutions offers and the way we can help you change your life! Click here to access lots of additional resources and articles.
You can also connect with me through my community on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.